Forget everything you’ve heard about teeth straightening. Invisalign lets you get the smile you always wanted without bands, brackets, or wires in less time.
A clear alternative
By using a series of clear removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks and your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have moved to the final position Dr. Gaitan has determined. Comfortable to wear, the aligners are also removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual.
Invisible. And comfortable
Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution. So you won’t draw undue attention to your mouth while in treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell. Comfortable to wear, our aligners are also removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual.
Is Invisalign for me?
Invisalign can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign is the solution of choice. It’s successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites. With straight teeth you will have a correct bite which in is the answer for longevity, health and beauty of an enduring smile.
- Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign’s clear aligners provide added benefits of self-confidence, comfort and improved dental hygiene.
- Invisalign fits seamlessly in with any lifestyle. The clear aligners are virtually invisible. No one will notice you are wearing them.
- Invisalign does not use brackets or wires that can irritate your mouth. You will also experience shorter appointments with your dentist, because treatment does not require metal or wire adjustments.
- You can remove the aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Straightening your teeth with Invisalign prevents future consequences of malocclusion (bad bite) such as, recession, decay, bone loss and excessive tooth wear.